Joomla 3.10 and the long awaited Joomla 4 were released today. While we are not able to support Joomla 4 yet, we do have a new version of Fabrik available today. Fabrik 3.10 has many new enhancements since our last release. You can update Fabrik safely on Joomla 3.8 & 3.9 and it is required for running in Joomla 3.10. You can download Fabrik 3.10 on the downloads page, or you can visit our GitHub page and download for a manual install.
NOTE: We will release more information about Joomla 4 support soon, but at this moment you cannot run Fabrik in Joomla 4, please wait to update. Actually, we recommend waiting to update to Joomla 4 once all the extensions you use have been upgraded to work with J4.
Fabrik 3.10 Highlights:
- NEW! AJAX upload handling
- Added Overlays for the Map Element
- Added 'onElementContainerClass' hook to form PHP plugin
- Updated twitch embed format
- Added allow timeout submit and lockingUserId to lockrow list layoutData
- Added sortable repeat groups
- Added spider radar chart option in Fusion Chart visualization
- Joomla! 3.10.0 Compatibility
- PHP 7.4 Compatibility
To see all changes, visit the Fabrik Github commit page.
Thank you to all the community members that made contributions since the last version, as always, we appreciate your contributions to the project!
As with any Joomla! extension update, please remember to backup and test your backup before proceeding with the update. Please report any problems you might experience with this new version on our forums.
Build Something Cool!